Whether you are seeking funding to grow your existing business or fund the next stage of growth on a newer venture, there are a number of funding sources available. Before assessing whether you will take on debt or equity funding, it is important to also step back and consider you personal goals and the way in which you like to run your business.
The guide looks at:
- How to define your goals
- Who you should be seeking funding from
- Pinpointing the value of your business
- Being prepared for raising finance
- Getting your business in shape for investment
- Managing your team
- Recommended advisors, investors and websites
If you're interesting in connecting with our members by joining the Club, apply to be a member here.