We’ve all heard the well-known adage ‘work on the business, not in it’. But how do you actually detach yourself from the day-to-day so that you can step away? The answer could lie within your senior team.
It’s also been said that good leaders manage, whilst great leaders inspire. If you find your hands are full and you’re still very involved in the mundane running of the organisation, it’s probably not doing you, or your team, any good. Lots of members struggle to delegate at first having always been involved in every decision, but as your company grows it simply isn’t manageable to do everything.
But with a clear plan for your senior team, and an acceptance of your changing role, you can easily help your team step up so you can step away and become the great leader you strive to be.
Together we’ll explore:
- The benefits of taking a ‘bird’s-eye view’ perspective
- Defining the roles and skills of a high-functioning senior team
- Aligning personal motivations with business goals
- Creating an environment where everyone thrives
- Training, learning and development solutions