Ever left a pitch feeling like you failed to make a good connection? Ever wondered why you just can't seem to get the message across about how your brand stands out from the crowd?
We've joined forces with Supper Club member Mark Sharratt for this Dale Carnegie-inspired session to help you figure out where you're going wrong!
Dale Carnegie, author of the iconic book 'How to win friends and influence people' continues to inspire over 60 years after his death. He suggested that success in any sales pitch often comes down to our ability to engage our audience and ensure our message stands out from the competition.
This session will give you a practical opportunity to develop and demonstrate critical elements of your sales pitch: how you present yourself; present your company; and pitch your value proposition.
What will you learn?
- How to establish credibility when pitching
- Learn to engage customers’ imaginations and bring buying emotions to life
- Discover how story-telling can add power to key sales messages
- Understand how you can use logic and emotions to motivate prospective clients to want to buy
- Improve your presentation effectiveness to win more business
Please note - this event is £145 + VAT for Supper Club members only