Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Struggling to gain traction? You're no doubt considering the following options: keep going, cut your losses... or pivot.
Or maybe you've stumbled into creating a new feature or piece of tech to resolve a problem in your existing business - and realise that your new creation could be the key to a whole new venture in its own right?
Whatever the scenario, all entrepreneurs encounter a crossroads at some point; for some, hitting a plateau may be the result of an unmotivated team, or a growth strategy simply isn't working. At this point, something major needs to change, and pivoting can be the most viable option. At this dinner we'll explore the pros and cons, and with your peers share experience and insight on how to pivot as smoothly as possible, when the time is right.
This roundtable will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- How to ensure a successful pivot
- Sharing insight on when to persevere and when to move on
- Making the best use of work you've already done
- Strategies for minimising risk and seeing maximum growth
- Planning a time-frame to make the transition most effective - often the sooner the better