Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Data consultancy Kantar found that brands that go dark during times of recession risk losing up to 28% of their share voice when the market bounces back.
In other words, don't stop advertising, and make sure you're doing it well.
Join us to find out how.
About our expert:
Grant LeBoff is one of the UK’s leading sales and marketing experts. Grant addresses the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new tech. He continually challenges sales and marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
What you can expect to learn:
- Why it is essential to market even when you don't expect purchases at the the moment.
- Rules that companies must follow to ensure comms will be well received and enhance (rather than damage) the brand.
- If imminent ROI is not expected, what metrics should a company measure which will be meaningful for the future?
- The importance of building an audience. Why growing an audience is valuable in the current climate.
- Creating value - how to provide value in every communication