Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
For some of our members, remote working is an integral part of what they do and how they function. But for many others, it doesn't come naturally.
With so many of us suddenly working from home as the Coronavirus crisis takes hold, we all must make the very best of the situation we find ourselves in.
- The essential role of trust when building a remote team
- Why over-communication is a crucial component of success
- Proven tools and tactics that can help teams communicate and understand one another better
- Keeping it together - how to retain a feeling of community and working as one team
- Keeping your people smiling and productive
About our expert:
Member Tamara Littleton, Founder of social media agency The Social Element, leads a hugely successful, award-winning remote workforce. Tamara will share her personal experience of running a far-flung team to help members make the most of their remote models with practical tips, tactics and friendly advice from someone who has been there, done that.
To get up to speed before the session, here's a blog post Tamara has written to share a few of her top tips with members.
The remote working model has supported our growth...we can offer global social media campaigns in any part of the world, across multiple time zones and in more than 45 languagesTamara Littleton, The Social Element