Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Having adapted with lightning speed to remote working, it's time for employers to plan ahead and turn their attention to remote hiring.
At this expert-led webinar, we'll cover everything you need to know to make the transition to a remote hiring experience pain-free for you and for your candidates.
About our expert:
Adrian McDonagh founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights. That's a lot of knowledge and he'll share some of the best at this session.
Adrian will cover:
- Video interviews to deliver a great candidate experience
- When and how to use online skills assessment
- How to onboard your new staff in a remote working environment
- The recruitment opportunities presented by COVID-19
- Recruitment projects to work on even if you're not recruiting like crazy