Far too many entrepreneurs and business leaders sacrifice home life and marriages in pursuit of business success.
Explore how to build a successful thriving business/ career WITHOUT sacrificing family life and relationships.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Leading to thriving home and work lives with more energy and purpose
- How to undercover the driving forces for you, your family (and your work team).
- How to create and shape values for both home and work
- The tools to manage your environment
- The tools to maximise the energy and health for your family
- How to manage your family financial conversations and actions around money
About Caspar Craven
Caspar Craven is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of personal development company The Brave You with his wife Nichola. He is the author of ‘Where the Magic Happens’ which details his family’s sailing voyage around the world, a trip that defined his business philosophy. He is a keynote speaker and business advisor working for clients such as Ipsen Pharmacuetical, KPMG and DataCore.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT