Jamie Edwards is a best-selling author and one of Europe's leading performance coaches. An identity he has established through his ability to help organizations and peak performing athletes create the results they aspire to.
His work has been tested at the highest levels of the sport and is the foundation for his work in today’s competitive business arenas. He has worked extensively in the unforgiving world of professional sport providing mental training for the likes of players at the All England Tennis Club, World Cup rugby winner & former England Captain Lewis Moody MBE, Ashes heroes Freddie Flintoff & Ryder Cup star Lee Westwood along with players such as Premiership and Champions League winners Joe Hart & Gareth Bale along with rising stars like Chelsea FC's Ruben Loftus Cheeks helping them to discover that the ‘next level’ isn’t about what they DO but who they have to BE.
We are living in a world where countries, industries, companies, investors and leaders have an unspoken question under the surface- how can we REALLY get more from what we do but with the same resources? It comes down to two factors: individual performance and belief. It is easy to focus on doing a great job, but reaching another level requires focusing on the non-obvious. This workshop goes beyond the ordinary, beyond ‘Positive Thinking’ into Neutral Thinking.
What will attendees gain, learn and explore?
- The myths of Positive Thinking and why we should be going beyond into Neutral Thinking
- To be able to build relationships through conversations rather than chats
- To develop your mindset to deal with the challenges of the ever-changing landscape of hospitality
- Understanding the Quarter Shot Effect and how to implement this through your professional life
- Take personal and professional performance to the next level
- Conversations have to go beyond the cliché chats and towards the real performance conversations. This is not just an off-the-shelf solution for motivating senior management, but one that carries and has sustainable impact.
Who will run this session?
In the business arena Jamie coaches a select number of CEO's, Managing Directors and senior executives to assist with raising their own game beyond the numbers whilst helping their teams go to another level. He has also delivered workshops and lectured at a number of renowned universities such as Imperial College, Manchester, Loughborough and Oxford and trained staff at prestigious resorts such as Skibo Castle, Gleneagles, Wentworth & The Grove.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £195 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £125 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
· 10 tickets - £1000 + VAT
· 25 tickets – £2,345 + VAT
· 50 tickets - £3,750 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT