Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Whether you are talking to your team, giving a presentation or winning new business, we all have to speak in public throughout our careers. Learn how to become an outstanding and memorable public speaker.
This session will explore:
- Understand what an audience needs from you
- Engage and inspire a team to perform
- Sensory language, how to use the senses to create connection
- Show passion in your delivery as well as clear insight to your subject
- Internal and External referencing, how to help the audience to take more control of their own decisions
- To mirror match and lead others to form rapport
- How to be associated or dissociated to gain perspective around challenges.
Who will be leading this session?
Over 16 years International speaker and leadership coach, Craig Goldblatt has delivered in excess of 700 keynotes and countless leadership training and development workshops around the world.He believes that the development of our culture in business is key and that when we ensure our personal beliefs and values are strong, we have immense business growth.