A fascinating insight into the way power players take charge without ever saying a word.
Explore the hidden meaning behind Obama’s handshake, understand Trump’s pincer grasp, spot signs of submission, or even a lie
This workshop will give you the edge on negotiations, high pressure meetings and interviews. Look at who gets it right, and who gets it very wrong, and take away tips from the FBI, Met Office and top psychologists. In one short session, learn to observe and untie the unspoken language of leaders.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Evaluate the gestures of global leaders and interpret the true meaning of their words
- Demonstrate clear non verbals that instantly establish trust
- Demonstrate clear non verbals that instantly communicate authority
- Learn to identify signs of nervousness, hesitation, reluctancy or even deception
- Increase your ability to read and understand an audience, a client or colleagues
- Avoid pitfalls that can give inaccurate and undesirable impressions of your intention
Who will deliver this session?
Susie Ashfield has worked as a voice-over artist for BBC, Sky, ITV1, Sony Pictures, Spotify and many more. Susie used to combine this with working in the City as an insurance broker, managing a client body of high net worth and high profile clients in media television and film. Now a full-time freelance trainer and coach, Susie helps her clients to control and optimise their body language and non-verbal communication techniques, structure presentations for effect, and vocal empowerment.
Susie’s training and coaching clients include Network Rail, Sky Sports, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Canaccord, London Business School, Debrett’s Santander, NATO, Rolls Royce, Unilever, RBS and more.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT