Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
This workshop explores the importance of body language. Taking good and bad examples from world leaders, you’ll learn the necessary skills to help your business.
Explore the hidden meaning behind Obama’s handshake, understand Trump’s pincer grasp, spot signs of submission, or even a lie.
This workshop will give you the edge on negotiations, high pressure meetings and interviews. Look at who gets it right, and who gets it very wrong, and take away tips from the FBI, Met Office and top psychologists. In one short session, learn to observe and untie the unspoken language of leaders.
What you'll learn:
- Evaluate the gestures of global leaders and interpret the true meaning of their words
- Demonstrate clear non verbals that instantly establish trust
- Demonstrate clear non verbals that instantly communicate authority
- Learn to identify signs of nervousness, hesitation, reluctancy or even deception
- Increase your ability to read and understand an audience, a client or colleagues
- Avoid pitfalls that can give inaccurate and undesirable impressions of your intention
About the expert
Susie Ashfield has worked as a voice-over artist for BBC, Sky, ITV1, Sony Pictures, Spotify and many more. Susie used to combine this with working in the City as an insurance broker, managing a client body of high net worth and high profile clients in media television and film. She is now a full-time freelance trainer and coach. Susie’s training and coaching clients include Network Rail, Sky Sports, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Canaccord, London Business School, Debrett’s Santander, NATO, Rolls Royce, Unilever, RBS and more. Susie helps her clients to control and optimise their body language and non-verbal communication techniques, structure presentations for effect, and vocal empowerment.