Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Negotiation is a hackable art form. It’s a skill that can be learned and mastered, but it takes a mindset shift to get there. Join other members and master negotiator Paul O’Donnell to unlock this essential art form.
At this insightful Roundtable, we’ll be joined by Paul O'Donnell, a negotiation trainer and consultant. Paul’s passion for the art of negotiation has been the foundation for his curiosity to understand the technicalities of this complex subject. Paul has a breadth of experience leading high-profile and commercially-sensitive negotiations for leading companies across all sectors. Paul works with Ivo consulting, the Exclusive UK partner of Harvard Program on Negotiation Global.
Join like-minded peers to explore:
- Figuring out your BATNA - Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
- Visualising ZOPA - Zone of Possible Agreement
- Managing the negotiation process
- The impact of emotion in negotiations
- Applying practical negotiating tactics to your everyday and business life to see improved relationships and greater satisfaction
The Supper Club is pleased to offer members a 10% discount on the Harvard Law School Program On Negotiation - head over to our Member Offers page to redeem!