Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Ultimately, this workshop will provide you with a toolbox to deliver compelling and influential messages to the people you need to motivate.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
• Understand what an audience needs from you
• Engage and inspire a team to perform
• Understand your personal style and how to use it
• Show passion in your delivery as well as clear insight to your subject
• Combat nerves, speak up, and get your ideas heard
• Learn how to express yourself by standing out and impacting your audience
• Analyse the difference between communication that sticks, and information that gets forgotten
• Deliver a persuasive and memorable TED style presentation from a clear nine-step method
Who will deliver this session?Susie Ashfield has worked as a voice-over artist for BBC, Sky, ITV1, Sony Pictures, Spotify and many more. Susie used to combine this with working in the City as an insurance broker, managing a client body of high net worth and high profile clients in media television and film. Now a full-time freelance trainer and coach, Susie helps her clients to control and optimise their body language and non-verbal communication techniques, structure presentations for effect, and vocal empowerment.
Susie’s training and coaching clients include Network Rail, Sky Sports, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, The Hospital Club, CAS Business School and through Maximum Performance, The Wine Society, London Executive Offices, CenturyLink and more.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £195 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £125 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
- 10 tickets - £1000 + VAT
- 25 tickets – £2,345 + VAT
- 50 tickets - £3,750 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org