If you're looking to step back from the business to manage your work/life balance or in preparation for an eventual exit, whatever your reason; this event is for you.
There comes a time in the entrepreneurial journey when the founder needs to step away from the day-to-day operational side of the business to focus on the strategic decisions that will take the business to the next level.
To do this, there are a number of things that need to be in place to ensure that the business continues to perform without your input.
This dinner aims to explore the emotional side of stepping back from the businesses, ensuring you have the right senior team in place to run the business day-to-day, the processes and formalities that need to be in implemented and what you need to be seeing on a daily/monthly basis to keep your finger on the pulse.
You may be looking to step back to manage your work/life balance or in preparation for an eventual exit, whatever your reason this is the event for you. You’ll discuss the upsides and downsides of letting go with peers who have done this, or are in the process of doing so.
This event will explore, but is not limited to:
- Making yourself redundant
- Identifying gaps and those in your business that can be promoted into the senior roles needed to take the business forward
- Incentivising your senior team to ensure you get the best from them
- Identifying training/support can you offer to help people make the leap from their current roles into a leadership role
- The risks, if any, when bringing in an external recruit for a senior role
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.