Our habits as leaders ultimately define our effectiveness. To achieve more success in the future, how can you hone the habits you have already acquired and explore others that may be holding you back.
What will we explore:
- Learn about different leadership styles and how you can ensure you use the right leadership approach, for every person, every situation, every time
- Gain an understanding into the specific habits that separate the very best leaders from the rest
- Explore your own leadership habits using ‘in-the-room’ diagnostic tool, identifying your strengths, motivators and potential areas for transformation
- Consider which of the powerful practical habits will really enhance your own leadership effectiveness
- Find out about how to build engagement and discretionary effort in your team, leading to higher productivity, greater customer loyalty and increased staff retention
- Learn how to play feedback tennis, why you should have more dolphin conversations and the power of awesome questions
Who will be delivering this session?
Best-selling author, speaker, trainer and coach, Andy started his working life as a teacher and headteacher. His subsequent career has included successful leadership of an organisation with over 8,000 employees, working as a senior civil servant and founding three successful start-up businesses in the online space and property development.
Fergal Roche, a member of The Supper Club and a close colleague of Andy’s, will be providing a case study of his development of, and exit from, The Key, which has been one of the most successful companies in the education sector over the past ten years. Fergal now works with a strategy consultancy and acts as consultant to a number of companies, as well as acting as a coach to CEOs and senior executives.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT