Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
"Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room." Jeff Bezos.
We’re excited to present this speaker boutique where members and friends of The Club will be sharing their branding expertise.
You’ll hear from Chin Gregory about how he has built a successful personal brand to support his business. Joining Chin will be Harriet Hastings and Paul Stephen, who will share their key lessons on building B2C and B2B brands.
As well as our speakers we have our panellists Susanna Simpson and Joel Silverman. Susanna will be sharing her experience in personal brand development for entrepreneurs. Joel will discuss his work using influencers to help build brands.
What you’ll learn:
- How to build personal and business brands
- The part that social media plays in branding
- The power of influencers
- Where to position your brand in the market
- How your brand can compete against your competitors
- Harriet Hastings, Founder, Biscuiteers
- Paul Stephens, CEO, Sagittarius
- Chin Gregory, Founder, The CGM Group
On the panel