Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
SEO is extremely important in today's competitive online landscape. Millions of users are searching for answers online. However, research shows that most users will only click on one of the top 5 in a Google search, and rarely click through to the second page. This workshop will help Google love your website, help you set goals, drive traffic, and measure it all. This session has compounded the most important parts of SEO and gives you 15 years of experience, tactics and secrets in just half a day.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
• What SEO success looks like. Learn how to set goals and KPIs, and truly understand how to not only compete, but dominate, in today's organic landscape.
• Make Google love your website. Sharing techniques, tools and some simple ways to improve how Google visits and values your website.
• Learn to create content that drives traffic AND revenue. How to truly "stand out from the crowd" and get noticed.
• Learn how to master Digital PR. How to secure authority coverage, work with influencers and identify the best ways to use social media to promote and amplify your coverage.
• Finally, learn to measure it all effectively (and easily). How to prove the ROI of content marketing, the hierarchy of KPIs and some of the best analytics and measurement "hacks".
Who will deliver this session?
This course will be delivered by Kevin Gibbons and Chelsea Blacker, co-founders of SEO agency BlueGlass. Between them, they have 25 years of SEO experience to share with you enabling you to make a real impact to your businesses online success.
Kevin has been in the digital marketing industry since 2003, he founded a SEO agency in Oxford in 2006 and has since formed BlueGlass in 2012. Kevin has experience working with a number of large brands and sets the vision on how to take the business to the next level. Chelsea has worked in digital marketing since 2007, both in New York and London, and has secured successful results for brands at the highest level.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)