This roundtable is for members looking to take their business to the next level and achieve substantial growth to push past the £10m milestone.
Do you have the right team in place to allow you to step back and focus on strategy? What board level support do you need? Do all of your employees understand your vision and buy into it? Do you have the right systems in place for scale?
This dinner will explore what needs to be put in place to successfully achieve the next stage of growth and see the business through this period of change including people, processes and what mental preparation is needed from the founder.
We'll be joined by expert guest Tom Pemberton, from our partner Inflexion. Tom is an Investment Director in Inflexion’s Enterprise Fund team where he focuses on the origination and evaluation of high growth businesses, particularly in Leisure, Business Services, Healthcare and Education sectors. Tom also helps support businesses with international expansion, particularly into Asia and Australasia.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Recruiting or developing a senior team to scale
- How to recruit NEDs and what to expect from them
- Investment versus organic growth – what are the pros and cons?
- Investing in processes and technology – which will deliver most impact?
- Client audit – which are helping or hindering growth?