This event is for ambitious entrepreneurs who want to enhance their management information with a view to selling their business or raising money from a VC, PE House or bank, at some stage. It will help you understand the importance of financial information in these processes, and guide you towards producing best in class management accounts and KPIs
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Maximise the value of your financial information
- Understand how good quality data can help you to build value
- Identify what third parties will be looking for when reviewing financial information
- Gain an insight into utilising share schemes
- Understand EIS and Entrepreneurs’ Reliefs
Who will be delivering the session:
Matt leads the Buzzacott Corporate finance team of 10, whose focus is on helping entrepreneurial businesses achieve their goals. This is typically realised through assisting businesses through fundraising, acquisitions and disposals. He has worked alongside The Supper Club for nearly a decade and, with his team, has assisted many members through their growth journey.
All bookings are subject to approval