In theory, blockchain technology promises a lot, but what are its practical applications for your business?
Put simply, blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography and validated by the user community instead of a central authority. Originally developed as the accounting method for Bitcoin, it can be used to digitise and code almost any document into a blockchain. By removing brokers and third-party processors, this distributed ledger technology has a variety of cost saving business applications.
This dinner will explore, but will not be limited to:
- How blockchain technology can drive efficiency
- Different business applications for blockchain
- The impact of blockchain on mobile payments
- How blockchain can enhance trust, privacy and reputation
- Blockchain and smart contract automation
- The challenges of putting blockchain into practice