Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Understand what Social Selling is and how to deploy it to drive sales
- Learn the best content practices on social media to build your personal and business brand online
- Deploy powerful prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to build a sales pipeline and boost your lead generation
- Gain a template for social selling that is bespoke to your business
- Explore a social listening tool and clinic to diagnose your current social media activity and where it is failing to learn how you can improve it
Who will deliver this session?
The session will be delivered by James Saward-Anderson and Maxwell Hannah, co-founders of The Social Selling Company. James and Max started the company in January 2016 and now have Fidessa, Equifax and Easygroup as customers. The team have managed over 300 social selling campaigns across five continents and have amassed a body of real world experience in social selling.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)
All subsequent tickets are priced at: £75