In the war for talent, everyone is looking for an edge. In a post-LinkedIn world, it’s about employer brand, employee ambassadors, and hiring and firing on culture and values.
Mapping a career path and having an authentic employer brand are major draws to today’s talent pool – the size of a company no longer matters to a generation looking for profit with purpose, rapid progress, and personal impact. So how can you make the opportunities you’re offering stand out from your competition, and win the very best in talent? Join other members at this roundtable as we explore the best ways to acquire and retain the cream of the crop.
This roundtable will explore:
- Rethink your interview process with well-designed questions and
- Tips for implementing creative and valuable employee perks, beyond traditional incentives
- Developing an authentic employer brand and company values that will resonate with potential hires
- Strategising for retention: what career development opportunities can you offer?
- Designing a high-quality induction – first impressions count
Want to know more? The Supper Club’s guide Talent Tactics is free to access here.