Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
As the leader of your business and the no.1 champion of your brand, in challenging times it can be hard to know what to say on social media.
Many 'play it safe' by saying nothing, but going dark at a time of crisis can damage your brand and business growth irreparably while competitors fill the void.
Here's the only guide you need on what to say and how to say it to secure a bright future for your brand.
About our expert:
Ash Jones has helped to build some of the UK’s most recognisable CEOs and Founders into industry-leading figures on Social Media.
Ash has helped business leaders including Steven Bartlett, CEO of Social Chain (where he helped to grow Steve's audience to over a million across Social Media platforms); Umar Kamani, CEO of Pretty Little Thing; Julian Hearn, Founder of Huel; and Sacha Lord, Founder of Parklife and Warehouse Project.
Ash specialises in Social Media Strategy, Content and Growth specifically for C-Suite, Founders & Directors.
- The facts: what makes LinkedIn such an indispensable tool for CEOs in 2020?
- Bulletproof your reputation: what to say and how to say it (especially important at this challenging time)
- In practice: discover the process the UK’s most prominent CEOs apply to create high-performing LinkedIn content that will win you business. Ash will walk you through some high-impact case studies
- Strategise: develop your own strategy and routine to successfully build your influence on LinkedIn
- Audience: getting thhe message right and ensuring you don't alienate any of your stakeholders