Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Stepping back and allowing others to take over selling your product or service is a common challenge many entrepreneurs struggle with.
When a business first starts, the founder is the sales team - the one who know the business inside out and how to pitch a beloved product. However as the business grows, it's impossible for one person to handle every sale. The founder will ultimately be challenged with building a sales team, allowing them to step back and focus on the strategy, rather than the day-to-day.
Together we'll explore:
- Preparing yourself to hand over the new business part of your company
- Creating a robust recruitment process to attract, recruit and retain the right sales people
- Sales tactics and training to ensure you get the best from your team
- Setting the right KPIs and measures to ensure sales success
- Educating your clients to ensure that they are relying on the team and not you