Stepping back and allowing others to take over selling your product or service is a common challenge many entrepreneurs struggle with.
When a business first starts, the founder is the sales team - the one who know the business inside out and how to pitch a beloved product. However as the business grows, it's impossible for one person to handle every sale. The founder will ultimately be challenged with building a sales team, allowing them to step back and focus on the strategy, rather than the day-to-day.
Together we'll explore:
- Preparing yourself to hand over the new business part of your company
- Creating a robust recruitment process to attract, recruit and retain the right sales people
- Sales tactics and training to ensure you get the best from your team
- Setting the right KPIs and measures to ensure sales success
- Educating your clients to ensure that they are relying on the team and not you