Social media represents one of the biggest opportunities for businesses to acquire customers profitably and at scale. Chin will show you how to develop a successful social media marketing strategy and then execute it to meet your business objectives.
Why should this be of interest?
Social media is not about likes, engagement or followers. It is a tool for businesses to capture the attention of their market place, create a bond with their target audience and then convert that attention into loyal customers. A properly executed social media marketing strategy will elevate your brand and increase revenue at the same time.
However, the challenge is that social media can quickly become overwhelming. With everything in the industry constantly changing, it can be hard to keep up, especially when you’re trying to run all the other aspects of a business. Chin’s no-nonsense approach cuts through all the noise and focuses on what really moves the needle.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- How to structure a social media marketing campaign so it aligns with your business objectives
- Understand the pros and cons of each platform and feel confident in knowing which to use
- Learn the 3 emotions that “win” on social and how to illicit them in your market
- How to create a bond with your audience so that they know, like and trust you
- Harness the power of “1 minute videos” to grow your brand
- Easily create a calendar filled with a never ending pipeline of powerful content
- How to make videos that sell on social media
- The simple strategy to scaling from £10 per day to £5,000 per day at a profit
Who will be delivering this session?
Chin Gregory is the founder and CEO of The CGM Group. An agency that helps businesses double their revenue with social media marketing.
He has been a digital marketing consultant for 12 years and has been an advisor to brands such as Ferrari, Morgan Stanley and MGM Casinos as well as hundreds of small businesses around the world.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £195 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £125 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
• 10 tickets - £1000 + VAT
• 25 tickets – £2,345 + VAT
• 50 tickets - £3,750 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: email@example.com