Why should this be of interest?
In short, social media delivers results. It brings you customers, and ultimately, it drives sales. But being social is more than just Tweeting. You need to create a social media engine. One that delivers on the nose when it comes to results.
Katy’s pragmatic approach will guide you through the complexity of planning for social. Learn best practice in social content; understand how the data informs relevancy; and discover how and when to deploy paid media. You’ll walk away knowing exactly how best to build a social engine that delivers revenues and business impact.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Find out where the value in social really lies
- Master your audiences with a framework for social data that gives you the edge
- Discover your ‘content tilt’ and how to deliver thumb-stopping creative (think mobile phone)
- Learn the best practice principles that stop wasted social media efforts
- Find out about the power of the connected network – It’s smart social
- You have to pay to play in social now. So, learn how to do that effectively and efficiently
- And finally learn how to measure what matters and why vanity metrics need to be chucked in the bin
Who will be delivering this session?
Katy is a pragmatic speaker. Named 4th most influential social media marketing expert by the Drum, Katy Howell, is CEO at social media agency - immediate future.
She regularly appears on BBC news and TV and Radio programs (without the swearing) and is billed as an authority on social marketing. She’s co-authored 3 books on social and is a regular contributor to the press. Her expertise lies in helping large brands squeeze the pips out of social media marketing. Now in its 14th year, her agency works with brands including; Fujitsu, lastminute.com, Thomson Reuters, Post Office, IBM, Selfridges, Staples Europe, Google, Diageo, JD Williams, Sony Music, and many more.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)