Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
If you’re at the stage where you use or develop your own technology, and/or think it might be time to bring outsourced work in-house, or, if you’re starting to build a technology team in your business, this dinner is for you.
Recruiting for technology roles can be a daunting process, especially if you’re just starting out. Establishing the skills you need, finding individuals who fit your requirements, and working out a recruitment process that will both test these skills as well as whether they’re a fit for the business takes time. Once they’re in, managing technology projects can require very different techniques and management skills in order to enable creativity whilst still delivering to project deadlines.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- What to bring in-house and what to outsource
- Transferring external development in-house
- Recruiting for technology roles: sourcing and the recruitment process
- Management tactics and techniques for employees in tech roles
- Incentivising employees in tech roles
- Taking on a CTO
- How to integrate technology teams with the business
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder the day before the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.