Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Our recent Talent Tactics guide reported that 38% of millennials work freelance, and 64% work from home or another location. We can’t ignore these clues as to the future workforce, so how can scale-ups adapt to embrace a more mobile workforce for better talent retention and greater productivity?
If you’re used to seeing the same faces in the same office, everyday, getting used to a remote worker model may be a challenge. You might be worried about employees becoming isolated, and the loss of your company culture and beloved workspace. But managing your remote workforce in the right way can actually lead to a significant improvement in your business. You’ll have a greater choice of new hires, with more diversity, and consequently more innovation. And for a business looking to grow, saying yes to talent regardless of location will only help you achieve your growth ambitions.
This roundtable will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Tech tools for virtual collaboration
- Advice for maintaining a strong, cohesive culture
- What to do about premises – from hub offices to shared workspaces and lounge membership
- Tips to manage your workforce for maximum productivity and engagement
- The changing legal requirements that you need to know about when working with freelancers