Having grown a business from nothing, many founders find it hard to delegate – particularly in the areas they learned the hardest lessons in. But an inability to delegate contributes to an excessive workload, unnecessary pressure, and diluted focus.
Recruiting the right people and enabling them to perform can have a transformative impact on growth – allowing you to work on the business instead of in it. This means clearly defining roles and understanding the skill sets you need to recruit for attitude and develop around personal motivation. But beyond this, you need to have the fundamental tools in place which will drive performance, and the right environment to make the process simple.
This roundtable will bring together founders and CEOs at different stages of the process to share their insights on how to build a cohesive team that inspires confidence, and ultimately gain perspective by letting go of the small stuff to focus on the business as a whole.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Defining the roles and skills for a high-functioning senior team
- Aligning personal motivations with business goals
- Creating an environment where everyone thrives
- Training, learning and development solutions
- Tools and systems to help you delegate and manage performance successfully