The Supper Club's Talent Tactics report explored what some of the most innovative founder-led businesses are doing to make excellent hires and to release their full potential.
This roundtable will explore this topic further, addressing the challenges of recruiting during rapid scale. In an agile, scaling business, it's important to regularly review each role profile within your team, and then look at whether to redeploy internally, promote from within or hire from outside for skills. Keeping your company culture in the foreground is crucial to making the right decisions and choosing the right person for the role.
This roundtable will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Have you got the right recruitment brand to attract the best talent?
- Cultural match-making: How to use values and vision as guidelines for hiring externally
- Tactics and technology to improve your interview and induction processes
- Maintaining focus on your growth ambitions, as well as how roles will have to shift to keep up with rapid scale
- The power of a good induction and how to get this right