Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Baby Boomers, Generation X and Millennials are all terms you’ll hear discussed when talking about the demographic of the modern office. Each working generation has different characteristics, motivations, and expectations of the world of work and their role in the workplace, and this can be where some businesses fall down. The “one size fits all” approach is no longer relevant or effective, instead it is a driver for businesses to change the way they incentivise their teams.
Understanding the generational differences is imperative when devising engagement, motivation and incentive strategies in the business. You need to tailor both management and incentive packages to ensure what you offer is relevant to all and motivates your entire workforce.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- What are the differences in motivators, incentives, and expectations for each generation?
- How are these new generations impacting your business?
- What do other members have in place to both manage and incentivise the different groups in their businesses?
- What are the most effective ways of finding what motivates the people in your business?
- What interesting non-cash incentives are people using?
- Do share schemes work? What are the benefits/pitfalls? What type of schemes are most popular?
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder the day before the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.