The funding landscape for scaling businesses has become harder to navigate, so how do you find the right finance solution for you and your business?
With a record amount of money looking for relatively few scaling businesses, it should be easier to secure debt and equity to accelerate growth. But an explosion of new funding sources has made the landscape harder to navigate. The challenge now is finding the right kind of capital which is best suited to your growth strategy and personal ambitions.
Sam Smith, CEO of City broking firm and top AIM adviser finnCap, will share her own experience of raising capital to fund her buy out and offer expert advice on how to find the right funding solution to scale – whether it’s debt or equity, a mix of both, or one of a range of alternative finance options.
This roundtable will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- The pros and cons of debt and equity
- How to access new sources of growth capital
- Understanding the landscape for private company investment
- Tips and tactics for finding smart money and securing it more quickly
- How to pitch more successfully to investors