Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
During your business journey, you may be approached by a potential buyer or look to acquire another business. Being prepared is key, and having a strategy in place will help you to negotiate the best terms and gain the most value for you and your business in the long term.
This event aims to help you decide if an acquisition strategy is right for your business. It will also highlight the steps you need to take to identify the right businesses and fund this type of growth strategy.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Planning your strategy for acquisition
- How to identify a business to acquire
- How best to approach the owner of an acquisition target
- Managing interest from a potential buyer
- Avoiding common mistakes during acquisition approaches