Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Why should this be of interest?
Join us for this session with world-renowned sales experts, Dale Carnegie, to discover how you can optimise your sales process to close more sales. Our success in converting any sales prospect is determined throughout the sales cycle with how we engage and establish our credibility, but ultimately comes down to us successfully navigating that customer to want to buy and close the sale.
How much insight do you create in your decision makers mind during the sales process? To what degree have you established yourself as a credible and trusted advisor, helping to inform the client’s implementation and development of their business strategy?
This session will give you a practical opportunity to reflect on your current sales process, and to look at how we can enhance and develop how we manage prospects to win more business and close more sales.
What will you gain, learn, explore and create?
- Analyse your sales process and identify opportunities to enhance your conversion rate
- Understand how to move from selling to establishing ourselves as a trusted advisor to the client’s business and strategy
- Practice selling our value in a safe environment with feedback from other businesses in the room
- Hone our messaging to ensure we are gaining traction in every step in the sales cycle
- Create a sense of urgency for the buyer and find a natural way to ask for the commitment
- Communicate what the buyer lacks and paint a clear picture of what they will have with your solution
- Ask for commitments through the sales process, and then use one of six options to close the sale
Who will deliver this session?
Mark Sharratt from Dale Carnegie training is a business and management consultant, executive coach and motivational speaker with a background and specialism in sales and team effectiveness.
With a career that spans the IT, Telecoms and Media sectors, Mark has consulted with organisations at all stages of maturity to help them unlock hidden growth potential by fostering the core behaviours and mindsets that drive success.
About Dale Carnegie Training
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training® has evolved from one man’s belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training organisation with offices worldwide. It focuses on giving people in the public and private sector the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their performance to build positive, steady, measurable results.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
- 10 tickets - £750 + VAT
- 25 tickets – £1750 + VAT
- 50 tickets - £3000 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org