Chris Moss, the man behind the brand development of Virgin Atlantic, Orange and 118 118 will be joining us for dinner to share his expertise. He has spent the last 25 years disrupting market places and changing the status quo.
A brand is more than a company name and image; it is a message that resonates with your target audience, making them want to be part of what you do.
With the internet and social media offering customers/clients access to a multitude of options at the click of a button, it is as important as ever to really engage with your audience and be braver with your branding.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- What does it take to create a brand that stands out from the crowd and disrupts the market?
- What are the key characteristics of a successful brand?
- How do you ensure the brand you’ve created is lived by your team?
- How do you influence how people think about your brand?
- How to create brand awareness in your market
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder the day before the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.