Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Join us every month for a deep dive into a specific challenge!
The topic-led Director breakfasts are designed to target the most prevalent headaches Directors of entrepreneurial businesses face.
Hiring someone new can be time-consuming and costly so it is only natural that you will want to help them settle in quickly and hit the ground running.
A well thought-out induction process should socialise your new employee, ensuring they integrate as well as perform.
Good inductions will typically provide a holistic overview of your company, it's history, the culture and where you want to go. Great inductions have been proved to result in more productive and engaged team members in the long run.
This session will look to explore, but is not limited to:
- What does your induction look like - how it differs around the table
- The key things an induction should cover
- How long the induction process should be
- How best to collect feedback on your induction to ensure it’s always being improved
- What you can do on your new employees’ first days to make it great and memorable
This breakfast is open to Directors and senior leaders. If you would like to find out more, please register your interest and we will be in touch.