Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
If you're leading an agency business, this session is for you.
We'll talk about what your sales and marketing strategy should look like right now and how to retain client spend at this challenging time and beyond.
About our expert:
Miles Welch is a Partner at Waypoint Partners, a growth and corporate advisory firm.
Miles spent the first part of his career running and scaling top independent agencies like Digitas before becoming a Partner at Results International, a global M&A boutique. Miles brings to this discussion a unique perspective on growing and realising value in the creative and related technology sector.
Questions we'll cover:
- What’s everyone doing in terms of sales & marketing at the moment? Best to sit back or be proactive?
- Has anyone had to pivot their business, if so how?
- What tactics have you seen work well and why?
- When the market recovers, everyone will be going after the brands who’ve done well. Should I avoid them in that case?
- What can we expect from clients and prospects in the next few months? (when near term survival is secured). What challenges can we expect and how might we need to adapt?
- How are you coping with clients switching off? Is there anyone who’s got examples of being able to turn that around yet? What should I be doing?
- What happens if my client is furloughed/made redundant
- What can my client-facing team be doing right now?
- What should my marketing look like right now - cut or spend? If not cut, what do I do?