Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Join us for this intimate roundtable discussion as we explore together the benefits of leading a truly diverse organisation, and how to get there.
About our expert:
Joel is the Vice-President of the Commonwealth Chamber of Commerce, National Ambassador for the Institute of Leadership and Management, and a Fellow of the National Centre for Entrepreneurs. He was awarded an OBE for Services to Business Support and Enterprise in 2016.
At this session, we will explore:
- How to hire with Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in mind
- Unconscious Bias and how to overcome it
- Leadership and management capability - what role does diversity play in this for you
- Legal Requirements and what they mean in practice
- How to make ED&I part of your people strategy - getting the level right for your business