Intuition is the great differentiator in sales and in business. Listening to and trusting your gut in the sales process separates you from the pack as most people are not listening to theirs. You are always looking for how to make your voice come from a different place than the market that’s loud and reactive. Yet developing intuitive skills for sales is rarely talked about in training, ongoing education, and mentoring. “The relationship” is where the sale actually happens. This is where you can develop your intuition to sense and feel what your buyer is experiencing. This is where you ask the right questions to get their world and understand what it’s like to walk in their shoes. The more you are able to do this, they will feel understood, and the more your sales numbers will soar. Learn this 4 step process to deepen your sales conversations for more effective results for you and your sales team.
What will you gain, learn and explore?
• Learn how to deepen your sales conversational skills, whether you are a novice or a pro
• Implement this 4 step intuitive sales process, which has increased conversion rates on sales teams by 33%
• Learn how to track body language and nonverbal signals and cues of your prospect and tune into what they are not saying
• Discover how to mentor your sales team by helping them develop their intuitive skills for greater results
• Get rid of sales gimmicks and tricks and learn about the power of presence and asking open-ended questions that reveal your prospect’s underlying needs and desires
• Practice refining your sales consultation for the most effective method for your business
Who will be delivering the class?
Rick Snyder is CEO of Three Hats, an international business coaching, training, and consulting company, and has launched two other businesses in his past. He is an expert in mentoring, training, and coaching business development, as well as teaching others how to utilize the process of bringing intuitive skills into an effective business plan and company culture. His breakthrough strategies have been implemented by executives and businesses in Europe, Canada, Asia and America. He has lived the past few years in France and brings a global perspective to his teachings. Rick and the coaches of Three Hats are certified coaching representatives of EMyth, the globally known brand that has a worldwide presence and reach in over 145 countries.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
- 10 tickets - £750 + VAT
- 25 tickets – £1750 + VAT
- 50 tickets - £3000 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: email@example.com
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT