Whether you are planning to exit in the next 12 months or next 5 years, gain insights into the exit process and what to expect, from those who have successfully done so
This dinner is designed specifically for members who may be considering an exit in the future.
Whether you are planning to exit in the next 12 months, or the next 5 years, this roundtable will explore the process from the moment you consider an exit to the moment you leave the business and how to prepare for the best outcome.
We will bring together members who want to learn more about the exit process and what to expect, and those who have successfully exited to share their experiences.
This dinner will look to explore, but is not limited to:
- How to determine if your sale expectations are realistic
- How to align your personal goals with your plan for the business
- How to prepare your business for sale and make it ‘acquirer ready’
- The sale process and different types of exit
- The role of the board and founder in leading and managing the sale
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.