Delivered by Olympic medalist turned performance coach Leon Taylor this interactive workshop will explore what it takes to achieve high performance and to build strategies to deal more effectively with stress.
Delegates will craft more helpful methods of preparing for, reacting to and attributing meaning to their performance. Starting a cycle of continuous improvement.
High performance is only sustainable if it’s built on a foundation of wellness. How we manage and deal with stress effects the quality of our life and our career. If we build the right habits and strategies we can increases resilience and improves our overall wellness.
What will you gain, learn explore and create:
- Simple evidence based tools to deal with stress effectively and build physiological and mental resilience.
- Bad stress vs good stress
- Understanding the physiology of stress
- What attitudes behaviours and beliefs do you need to embrace as an individual, team or organisation to achieve elite performance?
- How our mindset shapes our progress especially in the face of adversity – which there always will be.
- High performing teams have a culture of feedback ingrained with in them. How does it work?
- What does it really take to do something that hasn’t been done before or seems impossible.
- Improving your ability to bounce back from setbacks.
- How to constructively have frank, honest, cooperative, collaborative dialogue to enhance individual and team performance using a unique performance cycle model
Expectation - How are you seeing the future? What are your beliefs, prejudices and self fulfilling prophecies?
Reaction - How do you feel in the moment? Do you have knee-jerk responses and are you mindful enough to notice?
Attribution - What do you say to yourself afterwards? What meaning do you attribute to events and feedback?
Who will deliver this session?
Leon is an Olympic Silver Medallist. After 20 years in elite sport, he has gone on to become the BBC's "Voice of Diving".
He is now a valued mentor to Olympic and Paralympic athletes. In addition he coaches corporate clients and for the past 15 years has been delivering keynotes and workshops on a variety of high performance topics.
His passion for improving mental health by pursuing physical movement led him to deliver his popular 2018 TEDx talk.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT