Innovation in the workplace is key to ensure new ideas are constantly flowing and keeping your business ahead of the game. This dinner will explore how to maximise the creativity of your employees and encourage a culture for innovation.
Innovation is what drives business and keeps you ahead of the competition.
It keeps your business fresh and relevant for your customers, it identifies niche markets for you to move into and to dominate, and it also helps you to attract and retain great talent.
So how do you create a culture where new ideas are constantly flowing, and how do you really harness your team’s creativity?
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Starting the journey in creating a culture for innovation
- How to maintain the culture once it is in place
- Techniques to maximise your new ideas and how to avoid getting bogged down and distracted due to an overflow of ideas
- Defining a process for sound checking new ideas and delegating responsibility
- Identifying the benefits of creating this type of environment for you, your team and business
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder the day before the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.