Can your business survive and grow without you? Having a strong senior leadership team will convince investors that it can and will.
Members who have gone through the process of securing equity investment often highlight the importance of a good FD or CFO in presenting a strong set of accounts and a growth plan to justify a higher valuation. A great chairman or NED can help you find the right investor and advise on how to best deploy the investment.
Successfully building a senior management team is a major building block to scale and a key barrier to overcome. A trusted, motivated, and focused senior team not only accelerates scale but also instills confidence in potential buyers or investors.
How do you know what skills you need, and how do you build a high performing senior team? Do you develop from within, or recruit from outside? Members have used coaches, advisors, and non-execs to help them with their senior talent strategies, but how do you motivate and incentivise them to perform (and stay loyal)?
This Roundtable will explore:
- How to build a senior team around your culture and vision
- The role of coaching and training in developing senior teams
- Understanding the dysfunctions of a senior team and how to manage them
- How to motivate and incentivise senior managers
- Investor expectations of a senior team and what to expect from non-execs