Developing the right senior leadership team is a gamechanger for founders.
This interactive workshop will help you to find, develop, and incentivise high-performing senior managers to drive growth and allow you to work on the business rather than in it.
The session will explore:
- Scoping your senior team: do you have the right people in the right seats?
- How to build a senior team around your culture and vision
- Succession tips: how to develop senior team members
- Understanding the dysfunctions of a senior team and how to manage them
- How to motivate and incentivise senior managers
- Finding the right rhythm of effective meetings
- Finding and integrating new senior hires
Who will deliver this session?
Ally Maughan started People Puzzles in 2010 because early in her career she recognised that people problems were often the biggest, single factor holding a company back from growth.
Ally has personally worked with more than 100 SME and mid-tier companies and is now leading a scale-up business herself. Over the past 18 months she has built a management team allowing her to work three days a week.
Check out this case study.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT