Nicola Cook will outline the four key principles of S.A.M© (The Sales Acceleration Model), the sales growth methodology that has added an average of +140% to the Net Profit of Company Shortcuts’ clients.
By following her guiding principles, a business that is struggling to build scale in their sales operation, or a business who is experiencing organic fast revenue growth but at the expense of margin protection and consistent customer experience, or one who is frustrated with flat sales growth and profit results; can and will achieve accelerated growth.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Refine your value, galvanise your team, understand the gaps and actions needed to build a scalable, multi-channel, multi-territory Sales Engine
- Build an effect and profitable sales team by outlining the Role Defining Competencies
- How to refine and then embed your vision, visually and linguistically so everyone takes ownership for the business journey ahead
- Truly understand your Target Client Avatar and how to communicate it effectively to your team.
- Avoid any future ‘bad sales hires’.
- Leave with a clearly defined road map for the next stage of your sales acceleration
Who will be delivering this session?
Nicola Cook won the North East Women Entrepreneur of the Year in 2012. She is a Fellow of the ISM (Institute of Sales Managers) and most recently has been added to the Smith & Williamson Power 100, which celebrates the top 100 individuals who help shape policy, champion, mentor, support and promote entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the UK. .