Why should this be of interest?
Nicola Cook will outline the four key principles of S.A.M© (The Sales Acceleration Model), the sales growth methodology that has added an average of +140% to the Net Profit of Company Shortcuts’ clients.
By following her guiding principles, a business that is struggling to build scale in their sales operation, or a business who is experiencing organic fast revenue growth but at the expense of margin protection and consistent customer experience, or one who is frustrated with flat sales growth and profit results; can and will achieve accelerated growth.
What will you gain, learn, explore, and create?
- Understand how the sales landscape has changed and why most old style sales models no longer work – AND what to do about it
- How to refine and then embed your vision, visually and linguistically so everyone takes ownership for the business journey ahead
- Truly understand your Target Client Avatar and how to communicate it effectively to your team, so they prioritise profitably
- Build an effect and profitable sales team by outlining the Role Defining Competencies you’ll need in your sales & marketing effort to deliver on your strategy
- Avoid any future ‘bad sales hires’. Ever hired and fired sales people who promise the earth, then under deliver? The problem likely lies in your sales recruitment process, therefore Nicola will share how you can build a robust recruitment and induction process that ensures you hire the right people, who enhance your organisation as it grows.
- Leave with a clearly defined road map for the next stage of your sales acceleration
- Understand how to remove heroic sales leaders and instead build team capability
- Refine your value, galvanise your team, understand the gaps and actions needed to build a scalable, multi-channel, multi-territory Sales Engine
Who will be delivering this session?
Nicola Cook specializes in helping business leaders create accelerated growth and scalability in their sales function. Teaching CEO’s what they need to know about designing and implementing sales growth strategy, before they delegate down to their SDs or Sales teams.
She has published two international bestsellers, which have been translated into 16 languages and her hotly anticipated third book is due out later this year. Nicola is invited to speak internationally and her firm Company Shortcuts was a finalist in two categories at the prestigious BESMA (British Excellence in Sales & Marketing Awards) in 2016, making the finals in the ‘Best sales trainer in the UK’ category, and 'Best Training center’.
Nicola herself is a past winner of the North East Women Entrepreneur of the Year in 2012, is a Fellow of the ISM (Institute of Sales Managers) and most recently has been added to the Smith & Williamson Power 100, which celebrates the top 100 individuals who help shape policy, champion, mentor, support and promote entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the UK.
Originally from a blue-chip background Nicola held senior sales positions at American Express, Procter & Gamble and Gucci, before switching her focus, initially to a scaleup business where she was part of the management team that successfully scaled and exited, at which point she launched her own consulting firm in 2004.
She’s brilliant at combining theory with practical tools and templates. Easy to use frameworks that business owners can take away to use directly in their own businesses and with their own teams, that help them build a profitable and scalable Sales Engine for their own company.
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration
8:30am – Arrival
9:00am –Begin working through the areas listed above
12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
1:00pm – Workshop comes to a close
Non-members: £150 +VAT
Supper Club Members only: £95 +VAT (Discounted rate)
To get the most out of our sessions why not purchase a bundle of tickets to use at any time over the next 12 months, these can be used by you or your team members:
- 10 tickets - £750 + VAT
- 25 tickets – £1750 + VAT
- 50 tickets - £3000 + VAT
If you are interested in purchasing your bundle or would like more information get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org