From Amazon to Uber, marketplace businesses are disrupting industry after industry. A marketplace model can see deeper customer engagement, better segmentation of your market, greater up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and ultimately stronger sales to advance the growth of your business.
However, from building the platform from scratch, to launching it, patching up any problems and growing the end result, there’s a lot to think about – and that’s just the initial phase! Further challenges can include complex logistics and fluctuating demand… but this Roundtable is here to help.
Join peers along the same journey to share tips, challenges and advice. If you’re looking to build a marketplace business, or have already set off down this route, this roundtable is for you.
This Roundtable will explore:
- How to engage users and grow a community
- Overcoming the key challenges of running a marketplace business
- The importance of design and usability
- Managing supply and demand
- Tech tool suggestions to ease the process