Not all business owners focus on building a business with the aim to one day sell it and move on to the next venture. But no one can run a business forever, and building a legacy of your leadership can be the key to ensuring your vision and values continue at the heart of the company, long after you step away.
Creating a legacy will ensure your company is well-regarded and something that you, employees, and clients can be proud to be associated with. Whether you intend for your family to inherit your business, are looking to step into an ambassador role or otherwise just want your company to outlast you, join us at this roundtable to explore practical tactics to make this dream a reality.
This roundtable will explore:
- Starting with the end in mind
- Creating a succession plan
- The positive impact building a legacy will have on your brand and customer relationships
- How to innovate and make it your mission to be different
- Tips to lead by example and maintain consistency
- Recognising the key pillars of your legacy - communication, mission, vision and values – and how to ensure your organisation keeps them in focus
All bookings are subject to approval