Join Nicola Cook, the best-selling author of The Secrets of Success in Selling, as she teaches how to industrialise your sales process.
- Understand the gaps and actions needed to build a scalable, multi-channel, multi-territory Sales Engine
- Build an effect and profitable sales team using Role Defining Competencies
- Refine and then embed your vision, visually and linguistically so everyone takes ownership for the business journey ahead
- Truly understand your Target Client Avatar and how to communicate it effectively to your team
- Avoid any future ‘bad sales hires’
- Leave with a clearly defined road map for the next stage of your sales acceleration
Who will deliver this session?
Nicola Cook is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Managers and featured on Smith & Williamson Power 100 list, which celebrates the top 100 individuals who help shape policy, champion, mentor, support and promote entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the UK.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT