Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
Join Nicola Cook, the best-selling author of The Secrets of Success in Selling, as she teaches how to industrialise your sales process.
- Understand the gaps and actions needed to build a scalable, multi-channel, multi-territory Sales Engine
- Build an effect and profitable sales team using Role Defining Competencies
- Refine and then embed your vision, visually and linguistically so everyone takes ownership for the business journey ahead
- Truly understand your Target Client Avatar and how to communicate it effectively to your team
- Avoid any future ‘bad sales hires’
- Leave with a clearly defined road map for the next stage of your sales acceleration
Who will deliver this session?
Nicola Cook is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Managers and featured on Smith & Williamson Power 100 list, which celebrates the top 100 individuals who help shape policy, champion, mentor, support and promote entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the UK.