Sorry you missed it!
This event has now passed. Click below to see what else we have coming up.
This workshop is for Directors and Managers who report directly to the entrepreneur/s. We discuss what it means to think like an entrepreneur, to think more strategically and take on more responsibility for the growth of the business. Plus we'll talk about typical entrepreneurial traits, the impact your entrepreneur has within the business and how you can manage them to get to an even better working relationship.
This half-day workshop will help you step up as a more effective director to enable your entrepreneur to take a step back. It will include:
- Identifying flaws in the relationship with your entrepreneur and how to transform it
- Putting together a business plan that you and your team can control
- Creating and landing Vision and Values so clearly that they actually have an impact
- Looking at your role and how you will influence strategy and maximise valuation
- How to apply these tools and tactics in your business
This a highly collaborative and interactive workshop, where everyone is encouraged to be open and honest when sharing their knowledge and experience in group sessions. We want this deliver lasting impact, for you and your business, so we’ll ask you to share your actions and we’ll follow up in three months to see how you’re getting on